Today’s DIY is another Pintrest re-creation. This one is rather simple actually. This is great for gifts and a way to keep all your earrings organized.
I went to Vegas for a week a few months ago and this was perfect for traveling, all my earrings stayed in place and I was able to bring all of them with me without having to pick and choose or worry about them getting lost in transit.
Picture Frame- $1 each at Family Dollar
Hot Glue/Hot Glue Gun- I’ve had mine forever and a day $15-20 maybe
Plastic Netting- $1 for a pack of 3 at Family Dollar
Spray Paint- $7-$10 depending!
1. Remove the glass from your picture frame
2. Cut the netting so that it fits on the back of your picture frame and use hot glue to secure it in place. (Make sure the corners are really secure as these seem to be the trouble areas, I’ve had to re-glue mine twice now)
3. Hot glue the netting to the back of picture frame
4. Spray paint frame and netting. Let dry for 30 minutes.
5. Glue ribbons onto netting in a pattern of your choice.
As you can see below I wanted a bronze and gold one for my gold jewelry (I didn’t like how they looked on the silver one) so I bought extra materials and voila! Depending on how many earrings you have, you might want to decide how many you want to make to avoid over crowding for aid in easy access.
The final product! I keep these hung in my den that I turned into a walk in closet so it’s perfect for hanging on the wall!
Have fun! If you need any help or assistance I’m only an e-mail address or comment away!