I hope I’m doing this right. Here we go! Tania the beauty & brains behind a lovely blog called littleprettymess has nominated me for the Leibster Award. Thank you Tania! From my research the Leibster Award seems to be an award by bloggers for bloggers. Like those chain e-mails without the threat of bad luck, or your crush hating you for the rest of your life. In my opinion it’s a great way of finding a diamond in the ruff, in other words sharing/introducing smaller blogs to a larger audience.
1) Thank & Link- Thank the person who nominated you! Link their blog to your post
2) Copy & Paste Award- Copy and Paste the Leibster Award in your post
3) Nominate- Nominate 10 other bloggers with 200 or less followers
4) Q&A- Answer the questions given to you (at the bottom of my post) Create a new set of questions for those you nominate.
5) Notify- Notify your nominee’s via comment
My questions to answer were:
1. What makes you get up in the morning?
I’m really good at living, everyday I challenge myself to live better than I did the day before.
2. What is your biggest dream?
I want to have an impact on the world somehow, something that I can leave behind for my family to continue if I am unable to achieve my goal. I would like to create a campaign that actually ended one of the problems that we have been trying to “help stop” for years.
3. What are your expectations from your blog?
When I first started I really didn’t expect much, this is actually my second Word Press account, on my non fashion blog I talk about my life, the world of human resources, being in the National Guard and my love of rain and cats. Here I thought it would be a good journal for my clothes, I was using an app to remember my outfits that I put together but a blog is so much more exhilarating!
4. What is your biggest default?
I set my expectations for others too high. Especially those very close to me. When they fail to meet those expectations I get disappointed.
5. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is drowning, my cousin fell in a waterfall once when we were young, I reached out to grab her, slipped, and my uncle grabbed onto me, then jumped in to get her. At that moment I realized just how powerful mother nature can be, and how quickly a life can be lost in the depths of a body of water. There wear tears of joy and sadness all at the same time, ever since then I have this weird thing against the ocean, I don’t like being able to see the bottom and I don’t like not being able to see the bottom.
6. What is your favourite social network?
7.What do you think people expect from reading your blog?
I’m not sure, but I would like to say than you to all my readers and that all grammatical errors and typos are my own.
I’m looking forward to watching these amazing blogs continue to grow and transform into something even better than what they are now! I hope you will check them out too!
1) Chic and Healthy : I found her blog last week and I’m so glad I did! Great style, great workout tips. She only has a few posts up but I know there is plenty more to come!
2) Incessant Ramblings: He writes some pretty good poetry, he is really talented at photo editing ladies and gentlemen I give you Incessant Ramblings. If you feel like pondering life this is the place to ponder.
3) Style Surani: I don’t know how she does it but she does it well. Always dressed to impress.
4) Red Tag Couture: Honestly If you haven’t heard of these two lovelies by now you’re missing out. Great style, great tips and great advice! And did I mention oh so supportive?
5) Glitter and Cool: Her fashion style is simple adorable! Elegant with a hint of mischief.
6) Long and Luxe: Brings you great fashion advice and tips on how to rock many pieces we see on the runway and in the magazines. Hey that dress was made to be worn by everyone, not just the models.
7) Being Pretty: If you’re looking for ways to enhance your natural beauty inside and out this girl has got it down to a tee.
8) An Itty Bitty Ditty: There is nothing itty bitty about her style, and large wardrobe!
9) M&E: Consider them the tumblr of wordpress if you will, great photos, great style. These two are planning something big here in the near future, my spidy senses are tingling.
10) Xpressions by Sarah: Her style is honestly so classy ALL the time! One visit to her blog and all you’ll want to do is shop!
Questions for my Nominee’s to answer are:
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) Did you tell your friends and family about it? Why/Why not?
3) A secret that you would tell your blog friends but not your real friends… untill now.
4) What makes you literally LOL (laugh out loud).
5) Share a fun fact.
6) What or who drives you?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) Thanksgiving or Christmas?
9) One thing that you hope never changes.
10) If you could speak another language fluently what would it be?
Much love to all of you!